OPEN YOUR HEART - BEING HUMAN

In India, when you go out of your home you will see that each and every person is doing something to earn some money . Some money to get basic necessities of their life.Some money to survive among the millions. But there are certain people who still does not afford a roof and a bed.I know they some how get some thing to eat.But managing something to eat is also a big task to them.

Whenever I go out  I see people and seeing them makes me feel bed. Most of these people includes children and old people. I cant describe what and how I feel when these little children come to me and beg for a coin. I always keep some coins in my pocket to give them. At least that makes me to see into their eyes and make them smile for a while. Most of the time I give them a packet of biscuit so they can eat something. Some time I think that if I would be a rich man I could do much more then this. Then I satisfy myself with a thought that at least I am taking a small shot on my behalf, most of the people even don't do that. Yes,most of the people ignore these people.But the fact is also true that if a person walks a mile he will definitely pass at least ten such people. And if he provide some help to them then.similar people will be standing in next mile. So what about that.

This is a big issue in India. I know each and every people knows the word "poverty". Rich people knows because they read news , hear news , and see those people in poverty. Poor people knows because they are living that life.And there are a class in society called middle class people.In India they are called as "aam admi".This section of society is struggling to be richer then they are or to improve their life.Also this middle class people sometime  helps these poor people because they lies between rich and people.

Now may be you are thinking that I am taking side of middle class people. So I am telling you that I am not. I know that there are most of rich personalities who are  donating millions of dollar in charity.
I know that there are many who are associated with such NGO's and trust's who help poor people. I personally thanks and appreciate them. I think they are already getting blessing from people they help.But the worst thing is that the number of these rich and helping people is very less. I think if every rich people help some poor people, the problem of poverty will vanish .

I like those who help others .Not only I , every one love such people. There are many actors and actress in India who donates millions in a year. One of such actor is Salman Khan who donates money for cancer patients , specially for children.I like Mahatma Gandhi as he gave us teaching that if a person takes one day fast in a week , the problem of food and poverty will  reduce. And I hate people like Vijay Mallya who wasted millions for his luxurious life.

I just request people to help such poor section of your society. Open your hear . A Chapati is very cheaper then a Burger.I am not asking for big,a small step can make a big  change not only in your life but also in someones life.Helping someone make you feel better and in return you will get blessings as bonus.

Also I request you all if you did something good for someone in need or you saw some one helping , please share . It will be very appreciable.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog